Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI)
PBI is the continuing legal education arm of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
It is a fully self-supporting non-profit organization. They receive no portion of bar dues,
and no government subsidies. Revenue from course tuitions and sale of their books and tapes
is used to meet the costs of producing these services and the costs of operation, and is
reinvested in planning and developing new programs, publications, and other services.
Our programs are taught, and our books are written, by practicing lawyers, judges,
and law professors who are widely recognized as the leading experts in their field,
and who have proven their abilities as teachers, public speakers, and writers.
They generously contribute their time and expertise to plan and present our programs
and write our course books. Every lawyer who attends a PBI course or uses a PBI book
owes them a debt of gratitude.
Reminder: Please register with PBI a few weeks prior to the course. PBI’s new policy is to cancel
any program if no attorneys have registered for it by 2-3 weeks before the program.
Upcoming PBI Programs at NCBA
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 9:30 AM-2:00 PM—The Medicaid Application Process. NCBA Office. Details››
- Thursday, April 2, 2015, 9:30 AM-2:00 PM—Litigating Condominium & Homeowner Association Cases. NCBA Office. Details››
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015, 9:30 AM-1:00 PM—18th Annual Family Law Update. NCBA Office. Details››
- Thursday, April 9, 2015, 9:30 AM-5:30 PM—Off to a Good Start (Up): Representing the Start-Up, From Formation to Financing. NCBA Office. Details››
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 9:30 AM-5:00 PM—Representing the Undocumented Worker in a Catastrophic Injury Case. NCBA Office. Details››
- Monday, April 20, 2015, 9:30 AM-5:30 PM—An Attorney's Guide to Going Paperless. NCBA Office. Details››
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 9:30 AM-2:00 PM—Criminal Law Update 2014. NCBA Office. Details››
- Thursday, April 23, 2015, 9:30 AM-1:00 PM—Pennsylvania's Uniform Trust Act: Pitfalls and Solutions. NCBA Office. Details››
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 9:30 AM-1:00 PM—Thorny Issues in Landlord Tenant Law. NCBA Office. Details››