Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI)
PBI is the continuing legal education arm of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
It is a fully self-supporting non-profit organization. They receive no portion of bar dues,
and no government subsidies. Revenue from course tuitions and sale of their books and tapes
is used to meet the costs of producing these services and the costs of operation, and is
reinvested in planning and developing new programs, publications, and other services.
Our programs are taught, and our books are written, by practicing lawyers, judges,
and law professors who are widely recognized as the leading experts in their field,
and who have proven their abilities as teachers, public speakers, and writers.
They generously contribute their time and expertise to plan and present our programs
and write our course books. Every lawyer who attends a PBI course or uses a PBI book
owes them a debt of gratitude.
Reminder: Please register with PBI a few weeks prior to the course. PBI’s new policy is to cancel
any program if no attorneys have registered for it by 2-3 weeks before the program.
Upcoming PBI Programs at NCBA
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016, 9:30 AM-2:00 PM—"Taking and Defending Depositioins". NCBA Office. Details››
- Thursday, March 3, 2016, 9:30 AM-1:00 PM—"19th Annual Family Law Update". NCBA Office. Details››
- Monday, March 21, 2016, 9:30 AM-2:00 PM—"Transitioning Into Medicare". NCBA Office. Details››
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 9:30 AM-5:30 PM—"Fundamentals of Estate Administration". NCBA Office. Details››
- Thursday, March 31, 2016, 9:30 AM-1:00 PM—"Coordinating Clients' Powers of Attorney, Advanced Directives and Wills and Trusts". NCBA Office. Details››